- Draw vertically. Draw horizontally. The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3D
- Large nib design for the 3D pen, prevent burn hands
- Portable and cute design, easy to hold and grab for kids
- Best Christmas/Brith gifts and education tools for kids, children
- 3 lots free ABS filament (random colors)
How the 3D pen works:
This 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen uses plastic which is melted at a high temperature and can be used to draw a 3D object to bring your designs from paper to real life. It’s as easy to use as any other pen, just draw naturally but you can lift the nib into the air and the magic begins as your drawing takes shape into a real 3D object. It can be used to draw and trace designs on paper which can then be lifted off or you can draw in the air so imagination is your only restriction.
The 3D Pen is light weight at a little over 60 grams and has nice speed controls making it user friendly.
The pens intelligent standby function allows you to leave of your work without troubles and the device will automatically go into standby so as you can get on your creation.
Designed to help the artist and designer in you shine by allowing you to bring carefully crafted masterpieces to life.
Input: AC 110V-220V<
List Price: CDN$ 19.99
Price: CDN$ 19.99