3D Printer Printing Filament PLA Yellow 1.75mm 1KG, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
- Perfect for those who are new to 3D printing; compared to ABS, it is easy to use, excellent forming, demonstrates much less warping and curling and performs well on almost every type of printing. PLA is especially ideal for printing objects with flat surfaces, hard angles and ones requiring tight tolerances for fit.
- Commonly used for prototypes, educational architectural models, and artifact replicas. It’s a popular choice for users looking to paint objects after they have been printed, such as costume props and figurines.
- Tolerances: +0.000″ / -0.010″ for PLA.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C – 220°C (347°F – 428°F)
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY! 100% money back guarantee, Ship from CA directly.
Why Choose Us:
1.Made from 100% Grade A Virgin Raw Materials from Natureworks USA.
We’ve seen first hand what prints from recycled filaments can look like, issues such as visible discoloration and other inconsistencies are common. From the very beginning, we’ve always guaranteed that our filaments are made from pure grade virgin resin, giving you consistent high quality prints, beautiful look and feel.
2.Controlled using Non-Contact Laser Diameter Gauge:
Rapid, precise and repeatable measurements to exact dimensional tolerances. Such gauges allow us to maintain consistent high quality filament by automatically stopping a production line the moment a non-conforming measurement is detected. So regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
3.New Non-Brittle Formula:
Naturally brittle plastics such as PLA can now be used with confidence knowing that the filament will not brake dur
List Price: CDN$ 24.99
Price: CDN$ 24.99