Diatone Crusader GT200 2017 Speed Test – Drone of the Year | The Fastest Production Drone

Posted By on August 18, 2017


Diatone Crusader GT200 2017 Speed Test - Drone of the Year | The Fastest Production Drone
The Diatone Crusader 2017 GT200 series is the new standard in Premium FPV Drone Racers!. This GT200 looks and more importantly flies like a dream.

The weather conditions were HOT, HUMID, and miserable. There was a 60% of rain and that means 100% on days we film.

The LongBow RC Graphane Packs out preformed the Tattu packs in terms of flight range power, but both packs seems about equal for the 1st 25% of the flight. The LongBow had more power during the remaining 75% of the flight.

Performance vs price – the LongBow hands down is the better pack.

We will revisit and try to figure out the radar gun issues – ive done this 100 times before, this is the 1st time anything went this fast.. We did the wizards just before the GT200 at upper 70’s MPH with no issues at all Same Gun, same place, just slower quad šŸ™‚

I could of edited them all out, but i wanted to ‘try’ to give unbiased readings showing we did not get all good readings.. for whatever that is worth šŸ™‚

EnJoy

Diatone Crusader GT200 2017 Speed Test – Drone of the Year | The Fastest Production Drone


Posted by BioDrones

Canadian Drone Shop and Drones information and videos. BioDrones Canada

Website: http://BioDrones.ca