- 1. Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas. It usually takes up to 3 days for a DIYer to assemble the previous I3, not to mention the post-adjustment and debugging work. As to this I3 of Acrylic Frame, however, you can save 70% of time.
- 2. Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
- 3. The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
- 4. All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
- 5. MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.
1. Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication.
2. Build volume: 200 x200x180mm
3. Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
4. Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
5. Filament diameter: 1.75mm, 3mm
6. Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm
7. Filament type: ABS/ PLA
1. Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
2. Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun
3. File format: .STL
1. Max heated bed temperature: about 110°C
2. Max extruder temperature: about 240°C
1. Power supply: input: 100-120VAC/4.8A or 200-240VAC/2.4A
2. Output：DC12V/ 29A
3. Connectivity: USB, SD card (not include)(support off-line printing)
1. Body: Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness (black/ transparent)
2. Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed
3. XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
4. Stepper Motors: 1
List Price: CDN$ 544.00
Price: CDN$ 544.00