Oyep-5 PCS DRV8825 StepStick Stepper Motor Drivers for 3D Printer Electronics, CNC Machine or Robotics
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step. Output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver board, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 – 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
DRV8825 Technical Specs:
– Simple step and direction control interface
– Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
– Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above
List Price: CDN$ 18.95
Price: CDN$ 18.95