Pxmalion PLA 3D Filament, Green, 1.75mm, Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, Net Weight 1KG(2.2LB), Compatible with most 3D Printer & 3D Printing Pen
- Material: PLA; Color: Green; Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB); No bubbles, dust and dirt free;
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 190°C – 210°C(374°F-410°F); Printing Speed: 40-90mm/s; Print With heated build platform is recommended
- Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user-friendly opening
- Compatible with most 3D printers and 3D printing pens.
Pxmalion PLA 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange / hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
PLA is derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugar cane and doesn’t give off an evil smell when printing with it. As a result, PLA based 3D printer filaments are much more environmentally friendly than other plastic materials. It is safer regarding emissions in the home and classroom.
PLA doesn’t contract so dramatically when cooling down, so you don’t necessarily need a heated bed on your 3D printer. Outside of 3D printing, PLA plastic is often used in food containers, such as candy wrappers, and biodegradable medical implants, such as sutures.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: PLA
– Color: Green
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Compatible: Universal
– Recommended Printing Temp: 190°C-210°C(
List Price: CDN$ 20.59
Price: CDN$ 20.59