Smraza Ultrasonic Sensor for Arduino,HC-SR04 Distance Sensors with 2pcs Mounting bracket for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano Robot S03-CN
- Test mode :Using IO trigger for high level signal( Not less that 10us).The Module sends eight 40 kHz automatically and detect whether there is a pulse signal back.
- The detection zone: 0.78~196 in/ (2cm~500cm); High precision: up to 0.12 in/(0.3 cm) Effectual angle: less than 15°
- Power supply(5V DC): Quiescent current and less than 2mA.
- Test distance = ((Duration of high level)*(Sonic :340m/s))/2
- Package included: 5pcs HC-SR04+ 2pcs Mounting Bracket(support HC-SR04 only)+ 10pcs jumper wires
1. Use voltage: DC5V
2. Quiescent current: less than 2mA
3. level output: high 5V low 0V
5. Induction angle: no more than 15 degrees
6. Detection range: 0.78~196 in/ (2cm~500cm)
7. High accuracy: up to 0.12 in/(0.3 cm)
8. Connection mode: VCC, trig (control), echo (receiving end), GND ground wire
Module working principle:
Pull the Trig pin to high level for more than 10us impulse, the module start ranging.
The module automatically sends eight 40KHz square wave to detect whether a signal is returned.
Finished ranging, If you find an object in front, Echo pin will be high level, and based on the different distance, it will take the different duration of high level.
So we can calculated the distance easily.
The distance = ((Duration of high level)*(Sonic :340m/s))/2
Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.4 x 0.1 inch/3.03 x 1 x 0.25 cm (L*W*H)
1) HC-SR04 Distance Sensor x5
2) Cartoon Mounting Bracket(S
List Price: CDN$ 13.29
Price: CDN$ 13.29