- Biodegradable and ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly, COOLS QUICKLY, available in both SOLID and translucent colors, gives printed objects a GLOSSY look and more pleasant smell when extruded, recommended Extrusion Temperature is 195¡ãC-215¡ãC(383¡ãF-419¡ãF)
- Perfect and easy for school, home, showroom, office and electronics fields etc., work well with most FDM 3D Printer, Makerbot, dremel, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, Ultimaker, Afinia, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and other FDM 3D printers.
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) spool, Clear, Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant, extra spare storage bag is included.
- 1.75mm Diameter filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm), Spool Hole Diameter: 2.83″, Spool Length: 7.87″, Spool Width: 2.36″.
- 100% MONEY BACK GURANTEE, 24 MONTHS WARRANTY, 7-11 Professional customer service.
About Tactink 3D filament: Tactink PLA is a special PLA blend with an increased Impact resistance up to 9 times better than regular PLA and 20% Better than ABS. The excellent printing quality and great mechanical strength of Tactink PLA makes this material favorable in a variety of fields, especially amongst prototype designers. Tactink PLA prints with no noticeable warping, this excellent warping resistance and high printing quality makes our PLA the perfect material for people that require parts with very fine/accurate dimensions; like architectural models, prototypes, props, medical (models for study) and more. Features & Quality Control: Extremely Tough: Regular PLA is a very brittle material, limiting its applications. Tactink PLA was developed to offer the easy printing associated with PLA and fantastic mechanical strength. Tactink features an increased impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and 20% better than ABS. Warp Free: In optimal 3D printing conditions Tacti
List Price: CDN$ 25.70
Price: CDN$ 25.70